28 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont, New York 10538
Thursday at 6:30 – 8:00 PM
I am pleased to announce that I will be talking at the Village Mercantile in Larchmont, NY on Thursday, July 30th. This beautiful boutique will be selling my products and has asked me to speak about my skin care philosophy. I want to extend an invitation to you and any friends that might want to attend.
Specifically, I will be going over several essential topics such as the following:
- Skin Types simplified and the importance in knowing what kind you have.
- Proper cleansing for specific skin types.
- Exfoliation explained, the best methods for a variety of skin types and why one must not skip this necessary step to achieve glowing skin.
- Serums: What are they and when would one apply them?
- Summer skin care routines: Changes in your daily routine for optimal results in the warm humid months of summer.
- An SPF primer: SPF properties explained. What number gives complete protection? The difference between physical (zinc oxide) sunblocks and chemical sunblocks. When should one apply them? How often? Are sunblocks ever truly waterproof?
NOW … THE FUN STUFF!
- The benefits and beauty of Facial Oils. I’ll go over a few very popular oils such as Rosehip, Jojoba, Argan and a few exotic oils as well.
- Five Essential Oils explained. I’ll present the medicinal and therapeutic properties of: Lavender, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine and Petit Gran. I’ll pass around these beautiful oils so you can experience their beautiful aromas.
Samples of some of my products will be available.
Questions encouraged to conclude the evening.